Serial No. 178
Engine MKII (Video Tutorial) SolidWorks 2015
The Design of the model ‘Engine MKII’ → ‘Rear Exhaust-2 Shoe’ has been taken from ‘Sample files’ → Autodesk Inventor
In this SolidWorks Tutorial we will describe how to build the model ‘Engine MKII’ assembly file. It is an Assembly modeling tutorial, it will cover the following topics.
- Use the Assembly commands such as, Insert Components, Mate, Circular Component Pattern, and Move with Triad tools etc.
- 38 Parts will be inserted with the help of ‘Insert Components’ tool.
- Use the Concentric, Coincident, Distance and Angle constraints between the two components with the help of ‘Mate’ tool.
- Copy the one or more components by using the ‘Circular Component Pattern’ command in the assembly environment.
- Check the interference between the two components by using ‘Interference Detection’ tool.
- Save as Display State to view the internal components of engine easily.
- Animate the internal components of Engine in the Motion Study environment.
Click the following link to get the model file: -http://a360.co/1WR8FkV